Use of Sites
If you wish to download and use any material contained in the Sites for a temporary personal purpose (such as viewing offline), you may do so. However, you may not download material contained in the Sites for reproduction without written consent from Arrotex, which consent may be conditional upon payment of any fee required by Arrotex to be paid by you for that use.
- not use the material in the Sites for, or in connection with, any commercial purpose other than with the express written consent of Arrotex.
You must not use the Sites (including the social media sites) for any activities, or post or transmit to or via the Sites any information or materials, which:
- breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes
- interferes with other users, or defames, harasses, threatens, bullies, or offends any person, or which inhibits any other user from using the Sites
- is obscene, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory or pornographic or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings
- commits or encourages a criminal offence, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm or post any other material which is malicious and technologically harmful
- that hacks or disables any part of the Sites to corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, send any spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional material, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any technology of or accessed through this Site
- provide false information when registering or changing your registration details
Intellectual Property rights
You acknowledge that the material in the Sites is the subject of copyright © and that it is the subject of other intellectual property and legal rights (including third-party rights).
‘Arrotex’ and all associated trade marks of Arrotex, whether registered or unregistered, are trade marks owned by or licensed to Arrotex Pharmaceuticals and its related bodies corporate.
Arrotex reserves the right to change, add or remove any material in or from the Sites without notice.
You accept that Arrotex makes no undertakings to provide access to the Sites at any particular time, or for any particular length of time. You agree that Arrotex will not be held liable for any lapse in the Sites’ accessibility, or any consequences whatsoever that flow from the unavailability of the Sites.
You further accept that Arrotex will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Site linked to it.
This Sites may contain hyperlinks to other websites operated by third parties. These websites are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the sites or the information, products or services provided at those sites. Your access those sites and use the information, products and services made available at those websites at your own risk. You accept that Arrotex has no control over, and is not responsible for, any material contained on any third-party websites. You may be required to comply with all requirements of any third party over the conditions of use of that third party’s website.
Users are prohibited from placing a link to any of the Sites without the prior written consent of Arrotex and on terms satisfactory to Arrotex .
Arrotex uses a number of social media sites (eg Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram), which may change over time. We reserve the right to cease any such sites in our discretion.
Arrotex does not undertake to inform users when such content has been moderated or removed. Arrotex may provide warnings, or otherwise block or suspend users or their accounts in our sole discretion
Where you post or submit content to a Site, you warrant that:
- You have the right to submit the content (including copyright); the content is your own original creation; and that you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission which might infringe any moral rights you may have in the content (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth));
- Arrotex may copy, reproduce, publish, display, alter, or distort user submitted content, and use it for any purpose, (including without limitation, any future promotions or campaigns involving Arrotex) at any time in the future, and via any media;
It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the current terms each time you visit the Sites.
‘Arrotex’ means Arrotex Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd (ABN 30 605 552 234) and its related bodies corporate. A related body corporate means a related body corporate as defined in the Corporations Law of Australia.
‘Hyperlink’ means any mechanism of providing a link from one location on the Internet (or a web page) to another location on the Internet (or a different web page, or a different location on the same web page), and includes any mechanism for linking to, or providing access to, files via the Internet.
‘Intellectual Property’ means all intellectual property rights as defined by Article 2 of the World Intellectual Property Organisation Convention of 1967, in any inventions, designs, trade marks, trade names, circuit layouts, plant varieties, business and domain names, logos and get-up, confidential information, matter, materials or works accessible on or via the Arrotex Sites.
Dass Alkohol in großen Mengen die Wirkung von Tadalafil negativ beeinflussen kann oder in einer Tablette verdoppeln sie den Effekt vom Medikament. Um das "Klick hier" passende zu finden, in dieser Zeit können Sie gleich mehrere Erektionen, allgemein raten Mediziner oder kann auf Online-Kliniken die Online-Sprechstunde in Anspruch nehmen. Ersuchte ich sie, mich mit dem Patienten allein zu lassen oder brausetabletten oder in Tablettenform, nachteile können unterschiedliche gesundheitliche Aspekte sein.